Chop a big apple into small pieces. (approx. 120 grams)
Don't peel off the skin from cucumber. Just wash it and rub the outer skin with a plastic brush. Chop into small pieces (approx. 100 grams)
Chop few fresh Carrots into small pieces (approx. 200 grams)
- Juice the apple pieces first, followed by cucumber.
- One you have a white color thick juice, add the beetroot and carrot pieces and juice till smooth. Add water as you prefer.
- You can add one tablespoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of honey to this juice.
- You can filter this juice or drink as smoothie, as you wish.
- Add few ice cubes and serve chilled.
- This recipe makes around 200 ml of juice, good for two.
|Water||418.27 g||Vitamin A, RAE||1679.6 µg|
|Energy||180.90 kcal||Vitamin A, IU||33598.3 µg|
|Protein||3.63 g||Vitamin B1, Thiamin||0.17 mg|
|Fat||0.88 g||Vitamin B2, Riboflavin||0.17 mg|
|Carbohydrates||44.14 g||Vitamin B3, Niacin||2.32 mg|
|Fibers||10.38 g||Vitamin B5, Pantothenic acid||0.94 mg|
|Sugars||27.00 g||Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine||0.38 mg|
|Minerals||Vitamin B7, Biotin||0 mg|
|Calcium, Ca||97.20 mg||Vitamín B9, Folate||103.10 µg|
|Iron, Fe||1.42 mg||Vitamin B12, Cobalamins||0 µg|
|Magnesium, Mg||54.50 mg||Vitamin C, Ascorbic acid||22.57 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||127.20 mg||Vitamin D, Calciferol||0 µg|
|Potassium, K||1077.90 mg||Vitamin E, Tocopherol||1.59 mg|
|Sodium, Na||180.20 mg||Vitamin K, Phylloquinone||45.54 µg|
|Zinc, Zn||0.90 mg||Lipids|
|Copper, Cu||0.18 mg||Saturated Fatty acids||0.12 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.55 mg||Mono-Unsaturated Fatty acids||0.05 g|
|Selenium, Se||0.85 µg||Poly-Unsaturated Fatty acids||0.34 g|